E-Chat Updates for iOS Users
Dear friends! The e-Chat team aims at constant optimizing the messenger's operation on various devices! We have already updated the app for Android devices, and now we are pleased to announce new messenger capabilities for iOS users:
1. The functionality of procedure for creating a new post has been completely improved.
• When adding a new photo, the user has the opportunity to choose whether their photo will be rectangular or square. The user can also publish only the square part of the rectangular photo both vertically and horizontally.
• Now you can swipe between the camera and the gallery has been added. Previously, this function was not available.
• When swiping up, users begin to have the opportunity to view photos and flip a list of photos not only in three lines, as it was before, but in full screen. Swiping it down will return 3-4 lines of images and display a large preview of the last selected photo.
• The filters applied to the photo before the post have been added to the messenger.
2. The camera has been completely redesigned and optimized. Now it consumes much less resources. A bug when the camera worked like a flashlight instead of auto flash has been fixed.
3. Now users can make calls in group chats, see right during the call the entire list of group members who are online currently. Now, right during the conversation, you have the opportunity to send a repeated call to users who have not picked up or put down the phone.
Communicate with e-Chat! Use the updated application, while the new version is to be available soon!